Oct 2021 - Jul 2023
MASTER'S DEGREE IN LANGUAGES AND LITERATURES FOR EUROPEAN MULTILINGUALISM, UNIVERSITY OF NAPLES "FEDERICO II"
- Elective courses concerning language teaching, psychology, and European cultures.
Sep 2018 - Jul 2021
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN MODERN LITERATURES, LANGUAGES AND TRANSLATION, UNIVERSITY OF TRENTO
- Thesis in English Literature: "The Deviation from Women's Normative Behaviour in Victorian Literature."
Jun 2015 - ongoing
- Teaching of Italian and Neapolitan languages.
- Creative writing workshops.
- More than 350 satisfied students, with a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.
Feb 2021 - May 2021
- Internship in academic research, concerning bibliographic research of French studies about 16th-century Italian translations of Aristotle's Poetics.
Jan 2016 - Jan 2017
- Writing and publishing commissioned content and articles.
- Italian - Native
- English - Fluent
- French - Proficient
- Latin - Intermediate